Friday, August 15, 2008

Sheila Beeson and Michelle Wegner Q&A

Are you coming to Innovate08? Have you ever wondered how to balance family life and church life? I just found out that Michelle Wegner (wife of Rob Wegner) and my very own mother, Sheila Beeson (wife of Mark Beeson) will be hosting one of the Casual Q&A sessions on Friday afternoon of the conference! My mom speaking at Innovate! I love it!

What's a casual Q&A, you ask?

Casual Q&A’s are very specific topics where attendees have the freedom to ask questions and dialogue with Granger staff. They are not as structured as teaching breakouts but designed to be informal Q&A sessions with the questions being determined by the attendees themselves.

Got questions on: boundaries between your private life vs. the church life and how to support your spouse through the challenges of day-to-day ministry? Pastor's Wives: Sheila Beeson, wife of Granger’s Senior Pastor and Michelle Wegner, wife of Granger's Pastor of Life Mission will be hosting this Casual Q&A session.

Michelle is so awesome. She has been a mentor and a leader to me for over 15 years. When I was about to enter 6th grade Rob came on staff at Granger as the "Youth Pastor" and Michelle was by his side the whole time.

Speaking of awesome, do you have any idea how awesome my mom is? WOAH! She is really incredible and I believe that Dad is who he is and can do the ministry he does because he has mom serving beside him. This picture is my mom and dad, back in the day. When I was 5 and my brother and sister were 2 and 3, Dad got this crazy idea to move our family to this cornfield called "Granger, IN" and my mom packed us up, trusting God, and moved our family to plant a church.

God is awesome. My mom loves God. Michelle loves God. You should go to their session.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amber, YOU are awesome. I love you.
:)