Wednesday, August 20, 2008

The Best Subway Ever!

I am currently sitting at the best Subway I've ever been to in my entire life! I am travelling down to Seymour, IN to do some work at SpringHill and I stopped for dinner in Columbus. If you're ever here, you should check out this Subway!

The following things make this the best Subway I've ever been to:

  • Its HUGE!
  • It's very clean - even the bathrooms.
  • The Air Conditioning is set just right.
  • People in southern Indiana have accents...and the girl who made my sandwich called me ma'am and smiled a lot.
  • It has a drive-thru window.
  • My turkey sandwich is really good.
  • I am blogging, thanks to the FREE WI-FI! Nice!
  • There are comfy lounge chairs in addition to the regular tables and chairs.
  • There are flat-screen TVs in every corner.
  • You're not going to believe this one...IT HAS A FIREPLACE!!
Have you ever been to a better Subway?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Is that just off I-65? If so I've driven by it several times, but never stopped. I will have to check it out!

Jenny (Bennett)Deputy
www.deputyfamily.net