Monday, August 25, 2008

The Closing Ceremonies - with Ryan's Commentary

If you were sitting on the couch with me while Ryan and I were watching the closing ceremonies, you would have heard Ryan's commentary throughout the production. This is how it went:

  • One thing China's got is a lot of people.
  • Are those bike helmets?
  • Looks like a bloomin' onion.
  • What's with the bike helmets?
  • This is insane.
  • How long does this last?
  • Those are bikes! The bikes of the future, hunny!
  • I'd like to see one of those guys bite it.

2 comments:

Mindy said...

I was disappointed with the introduction of London as the next host. David Beckham rose out of the stage and held a soccer ball over his head... then drop kicked it, at which point it flew into a line of costumed Chinese performers. Classy!

Mindy said...

Although I have no problem with London - it was just the stuff at the closing ceremony they didn't do very well! Just to clarify :)