Thursday, August 7, 2008

I heart SpringHill Camps

Last week was an awesome week. I have the extroardinary privilege of working as the liason between the company I work for and SpringHill Camps. A lot of my friends have been counselors or campers at SpringHill, but I never really personally knew about SpringHill until this year. One day a week I get to hang out at SpringHill Michigan and once a month I get to spend a couple of days at SpringHill Indiana.

All I can say is that God is doing AMAZING things in kids lives because of the ministry of SpringHill Camps. I ran into my friend Sammy a couple of times - she was a camper this week!

This is my new friend Nikki drinking a rootbeer float. She is on staff in Indiana and is up here in Michigan this week for the meetings I am here for. Some of the staffers gave us the chance to fly down the Copper Country zip line. Look how gorgeous Northern Michigan is!

1 comment:

Bryant & Becky said...

That's awesome. Becky still talks about Spring Hill all the time and says it is the coolest place in the world.