Monday, January 14, 2008

I'm not cryin' it's just been rainin' on my face.

Dearest Tarrence (kitty) Beeson,
We thought you died a couple of times before, but this time it was real. You brought so much happiness - watching you swipe little birdies off of the bird feeder in the back yard, the times you attacked Ginger the dog, the way you followed Ryan wherever he went...you were a wonderful Kitty and we all loved you.Remember the time you mysteriously disappeared for a few months...then mysteriously came home again - fatter than when you left? You were such a prankster.

When I heard the news about you I was at work...and I definitely broke down crying. I didn't know how much I cared for you until you were gone. We loved you - and we know you loved us too.

The following video explains how I felt when my friends at work saw my tears.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've been crying all day...
- Daddy

Anonymous said...

I could'nt of said it better myself... I've Been crying too! I'm glad that I have Family like you! LOVE YA!

Sista,
ANG

Mindy said...

So sorry for your loss! I know a pet can truly be a member of the family. Keep your chin up - you'll see him again someday (because I think that pets go to Heaven too!)

heather said...

on a lighter note - the we watched a few Flight of the Conchords the other night with the schraws - FUN-NY!