Sunday, January 27, 2008

One of my favorite things about Ryan...

Ryan makes me laugh a lot. One of my favorite things about him is that he is highly musical, which has become increasingly evident throughout our 3 years of marriage. He likes me to guess what song he is singing, but he isn't singing the words, he just sings the sounds of the instruments and I rarely have any clue what song it is.

He'll be like, "saweeeeeeee wa wa wa waaaa breeeeeeeeeeeee boom boom papapa pum pum wreeeeeee wree wreee" louoder and louder while making air guitar and air drum moves and he'll say, "you know that one? You know what song I'm singing?"

He is always so surprised when I don't guess it right.

"Incubus! You can't tell that it's Incubus?!?!"

2 comments:

Carlson's said...

so... my husband & I met your husband tonight.... he did a wonderful job taking care of our daughter. We got talking & we decided we should get together sometime. We live in Rockford, went to Cornerstone and attend Ada Bible. We have always lived here and love making new friends so we should grab lunch after church sometime. :)
Sean and Kelli
sandkcarlson.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Whew... this is good stuff : )