Monday, July 23, 2007

No Cavity Club

I am proud to say that after all these years I am still a member of the "No Cavity Club!" Yippee!


It's such a great feeling to know that we have health insurance and dental insurance and even vision insurance now! Thank You DeVos Children's Hospital for taking care of your residents! I have scheduled a whole bunch of appointments for myself and as soon as Ryan gets a minute of free time, we're going to get him in for some contacts that are the right prescription and a check-up at the dentist! Wa-hoo!!

I just read this post back to myself and realized that you probably are not as excited about all of this as I am. That's not stopping me from posting. Hahahaaaaaa!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I'm glad you posted about this :) . It is wonderul to be grateful for the blessing of comprehensive insurance- a blessing that I myself completely took for granted until we no longer had it... Oh the joys of school based health insurance. So take full advantage and enjoy every minute of it, that's what I say!!!