Thursday, April 26, 2007

Judy Gregory I Love You

When I was in 6th grade I went on my first mission trip to Inner City Chicago! One of the leaders on my trip was Judy Gregory, a woman on a mission, a woman with a plan, a woman who wasn't afraid to take action when she heard something rustling around in the kitchen in the middle of the night just down the hall from where we were all sleeping. Armed with nothing but a flashlight, she discovered some random guy who somehow got into the place we were staying and was taking things out of our fridge.

That was one of my first memories of Judy, over 10 years ago. Since then, I have been mentored, inspired and led by Judy, we have travelled all over the globe together, and have served many summers at Camp Adventure together. She is one INCREDIBLE lady with an AMAZING testimony of heart-change. I love her dearly.

Last night at OASIS, the middle-school ministry at Granger, Judy Gregory got quite a surprise! She has been on staff at Granger for 10 years leading the middle school ministry and building into some of the most incredible Jr. Higher's on the planet.

Read Corey's blog and check out his pictures from last night's celebration!
Click HERE to read about it on Katie's blog

1 comment:

Bridget said...

Hey Amber. I agree Judy is amazing. The last 10 years of serving with her have been the most fun years of my life. She will be missed.
-Bridget (Harlow) Pitney