Friday, July 7, 2006

WANTED: Electric Drum Set


If anyone comes across a good price on an electric drum set, I would like to buy it for Ryan. I am looking for the kind that you can't hear unless you're wearing the headphones...

Ryan is an air drummer, and he took actual lessons in college and loves to drum on anything and everything around if there is music on. Oftentimes I have to take the wheel if certain songs come on while he is driving. He recently stated his interest in buying an electric drum set.

You may be wondering why I am telling the blogosphere about my secret gift to Ryan...Ryan doesn't have time to read my blog, silly!

My search has begun. I probably won't have enough $ saved up until March or so, but I would love for him to be able to start residency next June with a hobby to keep him sane.

2 comments:

J Aquila said...

Does GCC still use those silly things anymore? Maybe in the Heir Force Room? If not, I think you might know a guy, who might know a guy, who could make a set fall off the truck.

Anonymous said...

Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»