Monday, July 24, 2006

Back ONLINE!

Remember the story I told you last Monday about the tree falling on our house? Well, today, Monday, a week later we finally got our cable and internet fixed! yippee! I can blog again!

We made lots of new friends this weekend! Carson and Nicole moved into the basement apartment at our house. Carson is a 1st year student at Loyola and I haven't met Nicole yet, but she seems really nice! Michelle and I are pumped to have another tae-bo partner and Ryan and Bryan have pretty much adopted Carson as their new best friend. The family grill-outs are getting bigger and bigger! What fun!

The most amazing thing about Carson moving in is that his mom and dad go to Northland! They live in Winter Park. His dad is an architect who designed a lot of the custom homes in WinterPark! When I told him that Joel Hunter is my uncle, he couldn't believe it! Amazingly small world!

Ryan and I went to the 2 by 2 group at church this week. We met Josh and Julie...and they too are our new friends.

It may have taken over two years to make some great friends ... but now that we have them we are so much happier!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

YeePee for Friends!! What would life be without those that stand by, with and for us throughout our journey! I'm so excited that you are being blessed by these new couples. Love U, MOMO

katie holt said...

hey friend! it's good to have you back! hey i started your couch to 5k program! ha! love it!

i miss you! i love you!

Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»

Anonymous said...

I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
»