Thursday, July 6, 2006

Vacation Movie Reviews

Nacho Libre
HILARIOUS! Especially if you are a fan of Jack Black, his facial expressions, and physical comedy, which made the movie. His Hispanic accent was priceless and ever-changing. I would watch it again...in the dollar theater, because it might be one of those that gets funnier with time.


SUPERMAN Returns

I found myself yelling "The World Needs a Savior!" through the parking lot after watching this movie. I loved it, which I didn't expect at all! I think this one is well worth the ticket price.








Click
There is a good chance that I sobbed for two hours straight after watching this one. I don't know what it was, but something really got my heart strings. All I want is to live my life to the fullest every single moment of every single day! Don't get me started...Just go watch it for yourself.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hurray for getting the blog up to speed on life! Looking forward to adding Pirates to that movie review list tomorrow...

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

Anonymous said...

Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
»