Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Bethany Beach

Yesterday Ruby and I spent the day with some of our dearest friends at Bethany Beach. We considered rescheduling since it was going to thunderstorm all day - but it turned out to be one of the most beautiful days ever! It never sprinkled and the sky was blue all day!
Ruby loved watching Cash, Parker and Luke running around in the water. She pretty much just ate sand (as usual) and played with the shovel and bucket.
Bree, Kim, Heidi and I get all the kids together for playgroups every week... and we enjoy the time together as well. I am so thankful for their friendships! Watching them as moms helps me to be a better mom.

2 comments:

Lauren Phil's Wife Beeson said...

I'm so ammused by the sand eating. If sand eating contests existed, Ruby would win.

the deKorne family said...

great pictures! so glad it turned out to be a beautiful day for you guys!! :)