COLUMBUS, OHIO!! Ryan matched at his first choice! We will be moving next June and Ryan will spend 3 years as a Pediatric Gastroenterology Fellow at Nationwide Children's Hospital/Ohio State University!
For those of you who would be interested in a "play-by-play" of the match, here's how it all went down:
- Ruby and I met Ryan at the hospital and he took us into one of the call rooms with a computer. This is what a call room looks like. A bed and a door. Very exciting.
- Ryan logged into the National Match website
- He clicked on the button that is supposed to tell us where we matched, but it didn't say anything... so we were confused for a minute.
- He logged in to the website for a 2nd time and... BOOM!
- We saw the results! YAHOO! We are so excited!
- Ryan's buddies Rich and Ajay were there to celebrate in the call room.
I can't wait to start learning more about where we are going to live, finding a church and finding us a house to rent. If you know anyone who knows anyone who has a beautiful mansion near Columbus they would like us to take care of for 3 years, please let me know. :o)