Friday, May 7, 2010

Baby Dedication

Tomorrow is a big day. We are going to Granger's Child Dedication service so Ruby and her cousin Lydia can be dedicated together. Baby Dedication means that Ryan and I are making a public commitment to God, to ourselves and to Ruby that as her parents we will raise our daughter according to God's Word and God's ways. It's going to be a great day!
    "As surely as you live, my lord, I am the woman who stood here beside you praying to the LORD. I prayed for this child, and the LORD has granted me what I asked of him. So now I give him to the LORD. For his whole life he will be given over to the LORD." And he worshiped the LORD there. 1 Samuel 1:26-28

2 comments:

McElroy Family Happenings said...

Look at her standing up! What a doll baby.

DC Curry said...

We LOOOOOOOVED seeing you guys!!! I even snapped a few pics!

We're so happy for miss Ruby Dawn!!

Brooke says she "loves you"!!!