Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Happy Birthday Daddy!

I love my dad.

I love the faithful husband he is to my mom and the outstanding father he is to my brother, sister and I. I love the way he loves Christ, I love his personality, I love his passion for middle school students, I love his vast knowledge of animals and nature, I love his humor, his charisma, his spirit. I love that he can see the bright side of every situation and takes fun with him wherever he goes. I love the way he leads the staff at Granger by walking beside them as teammates. I love his adventurous spirit. I love that he is a brilliant story teller and the way he incorporates those stories when he preaches. I love the way he loves my husband and is a constant encouragement to everyone around him. I love that he leads by example and helps others reach their full potential. He is an incredible artist and a photographer. He is more generous than I understand. He has vision and he isn't afraid to dream "God-Sized" dreams. He loves the Church and he lives every day of his life pushing others closer to Jesus.

Happy Birthday Daddy - You are a blessing and I am thrilled that I get to be your daughter and that my daughter gets to be your grand daughter.

I love you!

2 comments:

Mark Beeson said...

Thanks Honey. I love you too.

Anonymous said...

Okay, I'm crying....