Monday, May 26, 2008

Viva Mexico!!

Ryan and I have returned from an INCREDIBLE vacation and I'm so excited to share some stories and pictures with you!


Our friends Max and Meredith planned their vacation in line with ours so we got to spend a week in Mexico together. The weather was amazing, the white sandy beach was like a dream and the food was...well...we ate it.

We met Max and Mer when we lived in Chicago, they moved to Colorado and we moved to GR so this was the first time we have seen them in almost 2 years!! We had a blast reconnecting and catching up on all the shenanigans of our lives.
I love Ryan so much. We are so thankful for the time we had away from our busy lives. We laughed a lot, spent hundreds of hours together, made memories that will last a lifetime and got rejuvinated for this next leg of our journey.
Ryan is almost done with his intern year of residency. In one month he will no longer be the bottom of the food chain. Yippee! Only 2 years to go of residency, then three more for fellowship! I love being on this adventure with Ry.

4 comments:

natalie said...

oh, those pictures make me want to buy a plane ticket RIGHT NOW. :)

heather said...

i'm so glad you guys got some time away - i know how crazy your life can get with ryan's job. and i am definitely green with envy that the 'getaway' was in Mexico!!

J Aquila said...

What part of Mexico were you in? The water look amazing and reminded me of my family vacation to Cancun? Is that where you were?

J Aquila said...

We actually went to Puerta Vallarta. I think either Zach or Trace went the Maya on one of their Honeymoons. It look beautiful.

We're planning to hit Cabo next year during Angie's spring break. But I'm putting Maya on my short list for future vacation spots. Angie wants to hit Ireland, now after seeing "P.S. I Love You". If you are looking for a fun, romantic comedy, for a night in - you can't beat it.