Tuesday, May 27, 2008

I Heart Peacocks!

When I was in high school my fashionable Granny gave me a beautiful shirt that had peacock feathers all over it (not actual feathers glued to it, the fabric design just looked like feathers). I am fascinated by peacocks, how they proudly display their foliage for all to see. One of my favorite things about our trip was walking to breakfast every morning and seeing a bunch of peacocks hanging out.


I don't know if peacocks are native to Mexico or if the resort just bought a bunch at the peacock store and put them out in the grass....either way, they are really awesome, and if I find out where a peacock store is, I might have to pick up a couple for myself.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Did you know that peacocks make a terrible noise and they sound like cats crying...we have some living next door here in Mexico and we hear them all the time... :)
Ruby