Tuesday, April 12, 2011

5 things...

So much is going on right now! My to-do list is getting longer by the day, mostly because I would rather go to the park with Ruby than get anything done. This will become a problem very soon.
  1. Ruby went to her friend Parker's 2nd birthday party today - and I was the mom at McDonalds who took her daughter's shirt off before letting her dig into the Elmo cupcakes with red frosting...
  2. Ryan took me to see Ra Ra Riot in concert at Hope on Monday night. I really liked the opening band, Scars on 45. We were the oldest people in the crowd, and my extreme pregnancy most certainly frightened many college students throughout the evening. I'm thankful for a hubby who takes me on dates. He's so awesome.
  3. We have a "For Sale" sign in our front yard. Our landlords are going to sell the cutie house we've been renting for the last few years. If you're in the market for a single-family home in Alger Heights, click HERE to check it out!
  4. I am going to have a baby really soon! This morning at my ultrasound they discovered that she's not breech anymore, which is a total miracle since she's been head up since my 20-week appointment. Needless to say, I am THRILLED to not have to have a c-section at this point. (hopefully she won't turn back!) My due date is May 12th and our move date is June 13th. WHOA MAMA!
  5. Life is glorious!

No comments: