Thursday, June 4, 2009

Farewell Designvox

Tomorrow is officially my last day working at Designvox and today my friends at work surprised me with a party! Here's the picture they gave me to remember them by. You can see that they will be hard to forget!

This has been my full-time job since Ryan and I moved to Grand Rapids. I've learned so much about all sorts of things. I've met great people and had the opportunities to work with awesome clients like SpringHill Camps and Turnstone Furniture. I think being a project manager at Vox has given me lots of skills that will help me in mommyhood/household management/Cox Corporation/Stay-At-Home-Mom (SAHM) and I think that I've contributed to the team in every way I knew how.

This job has been an adventure over the last couple of years, I am so thankful for my time here, for the experience gained and the lessons learned...and I'm so excited that Ryan has the job that he has so one of us can be home with our baby.

I am blessed.
Thanks Voxers!! I will miss you!

1 comment:

Leticia said...

Yeah! I'm so excited for you to have your last day and for baby Cox to come soon!!! I am totally thrilled that you and I will get to spend time together doing playdates, even if for a while it's not so much "play" for baby Cox, but more of a time for us to share our SAHM secrets ;) (and watch Madisyn and LD play, of course)