Monday, January 19, 2009

Mom replies to teacher about homework


Dear Mrs. Jones,

I wish to clarify that I am not now, nor have I ever been, an exotic dancer. I work at Home Depot and I told Sarah how hectic it was last week before the blizzard hit. I told her we sold out every single shovel we had. Then I found one more in the back room, and several people were fighting over who would get it. Sarah's picture does NOT show me dancing around a pole. It's supposed to depict me selling the last snow shovel we had at Home Depot. From now on I will remember to check her homework more thoroughly before she turns it in.

Sincerely, Mrs. Smith

3 comments:

Andy said...

that
is
awesome.

B. Irv said...

second that... hilarious!

Anonymous said...

Brings back memories when my youngest son would draw people with belly buttons, when he was in kindergarten. He started drawing some of the belly buttons a little lower than they should have been. I was unaware of this, until I received a call from his teacher requesting a parent conference. She showed me the pictures and asked me why he would be drawing such things. I explained these markings were just belly buttons and NOT genitalia! I thought it was very funny, and the teacher seemed relieved! After all, my kids went to a christian school :)