Sunday, October 5, 2008

College Students

College students are so great! Ryan and I had some of the best years of our life so far while we were at Hope. When we're back on campus we think about how we felt 9 years ago walking to class, going to chapel, eating at Phelps, living with all of our friends. We saw Chris for about an hour on Saturday afternoon. He met us at Subs n' More for some lunch. He is a college student, he is great and Ryan and I couldn't be prouder of him!I also got to see my friends Kara and Courtney. They were campers the years that I was a counselor at Camp Adventure, and now they are students at Hope. It was so fun to see their rooms, meet some of their friends and I even got to help Kara a little bit with her hair before the homecoming dance. So fun to see you girls! You are great and I am so proud of both of you!

No comments: