Wednesday, September 24, 2008

two turn tables and a microphone

Ryan and I decided it was about time to have Chris and some of his new friends from Hope over for dinner. Monday night we fired up the grill and pattied some of the biggest burgers we've ever pattied. We also stocked the fridge with various 2-liters of pop...only to discover that these particular college boys like tea or water better. Hilarious.

From left to right: Chris, Josh, Caleb and Jacob (who bears a striking resemblance to Beck)

We had a great time meeting the guys, hearing their stories and watching them listen and laugh as Ryan told some stories of his time and friends at Hope. We have our 5 year college reunion in a week - we are old.

Good kids. We had a great time.
Chris, your friends are welcome at our house anytime!

1 comment:

The Mays said...

Amber, Amber, Amber! You are so adorable! I hope you remember me! This is Christy (Austin) May (from the Farmland UMC days!) I got the joy of seeing your parents at Joe Bennett's service and got the scoop on you. You're as amazing as always! I haven't had much time to read much of your blog yet but I plan to soon! You can read mine too... My email is ccensmay@yahoo.com. I hope we can connect soon! It's so great to to "see" you and know you're doing so well! We love and miss you tons!
Christy