Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Sleeping Bear Dunes

The Dune Climb begins...Half-way up (that's Glen Lake in the background)!And we made it all the way to the top where you can see Lake Michigan if you're facing West and Glen Lake if you're facing East. Pretty awesome - of course we had to get the family pics up there. And then we came down. One of my favorite parts of the trip was when mom and dad decided to book it down the hill with us. They were sprinting! I did some cartwheels and collapsed at the bottom. Aaron did like 10 backflips in a row because he is nimble and athletic. We had so much fun on the dune climb!

2 comments:

Ruby A. Moyer said...

It looks like so much fun! That all looks familiar to me....I miss you a lot...

Anonymous said...

I am so glad you guys had this time as a family! Awesome photos!