Wednesday, September 12, 2007

THE GOO

I'm finally recovering from what may have been the worst cold of my life. It's still lingering around, but I am SO much better than I was 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, and even 7 days ago.

I woke up last Tuesday with something I would like to call "THE GOO." Basically, THE GOO decided to ruin my birthday by showing up the day before. Ryan and I had big plans for some glorious sushi to celebrate, but I decided that we should wait to pay for sushi until I could actually taste and enjoy the meal. He suprised me with some Krispy Kreme's...which I am certain were very tasty. I love Ryan.

So, on my birthday I could be found laying on the couch with two sheets of kleenex neatly folded in origami fashion and placed in each nostril.

THE GOO has since crept out of my sinuses and into my lungs, making my cough quite lovely.

I feel good...even though I sound like THE GOO.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I HAD THE "GOO" TOO! IM AT THE TAIL END OF MINE. NOT SO FUN WHEN YOU HAVE TO BE A MOM TOO! COREY WAS GOOD THOU! HE BROUGHT ME MT DEW WHICH I LIKE WHEN IM SICK WITH THE "GOO"! TAKE CARE AND HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR SUSHI SOON!

DEBBIE MANN