Thursday, August 25, 2011

Potty Training - Part 3


Don't worry everyone, this will be my last  of onetwo, three posts dedicated to potty training. Today was awesome. Ruby went every 45 minutes-2 hours instead of every 15 like yesterday. She told me when she had to go and kept her pants dry all day!

I am totally impressed with my little lady! The whole "potty training in a day" thing actually does work. It's a TERRIBLE day, but after that they seem to have a good grasp on what it means to keep one's undies dry!

Nap time isn't clean and dry yet - but that gives us something to work toward.

For those of you who will be embarking on this journey soon, let me tell you about my favorite tool, the Potette Potty. This thing is awesome! It can sit on top of toilet or the legs can flip down so you can use it as it's own free-standing potty wherever it's needed. I can't wait to try it out on the road over Labor Day weekend!

Look how happy this kid is, doing her business on her pottete potty on the side of the road. 

2 comments:

Ash said...

hopped over here from Mo's and must say way to go Mom and Ruby! Love the potette potty and I do hope you have a successful road trip and in fact don't have to have Ruby peeing on the side of the road but if you take a pic!

Sandy McDonough said...

Good job, Ambs! Love you and miss you and your little bumpkins!!!