Saturday, May 30, 2009

Mom Friends

Let me introduce you to a couple of my girlfriends from GR. Breanne and Alisa are champion moms. Basically, I've taken every bit of advice they have given me so far - except for using cloth diapers (sorry Alisa).

We had lunch on Thursday and took this picture:
Bree (left) has two little boys - Cash is 2 years and Parker is 6 weeks old.

Alisa (center) has a cutie little girl - Sadie, who is a year and a half old.

I met Bree at a wedding a couple of years ago and I met Alisa about a year ago when her hubby started working at Vox. I can't wait to be a mom with them, go on walks with our strollers, attend playgroups together and generally have a really sweet network of regularly scheduled adult interaction.
I am so thankful for these friends and for all the mom friends that I have in my life today.

Just as perfume and incense bring joy to the heart, a sweet friendship refreshes the soul.
- Proverbs 27:9

No comments: