Sunday, May 17, 2009

Afternoon at Tunnel Park

Today after church Ryan and I decided to head over to Holland to the beach! It was COLD - so we wore our pants and jackets...but the sun was shining and we had a great time. Ryan read up on Musculoskeletal Emergencies and I took a snooze...which is why you are glad that he is the doctor instead of me!With just 3 weeks to go, I am becoming less mobile each day. Lets just say, climbing the sand dune back to the parking lot a bit of a challenge...this is me, mentally gearing up for the climb.After a few hours we were too cold to stay, so we hopped in the car and headed over to Centennial Park to see if any new tulips had come up since Tulip Time - and to Ryan's delight, they had! Here's Ryan (in all his glory) joyously spinning in circles among the tulips.

6 comments:

The Beeson's said...

You guys are so great. I pretty sure I miss you!

Mo said...

oh my word. that picture of ryan spinning in the tulips is one of the best pictures ive seen in my life. wow. love it.

Kerri said...

You guys just crack me up! I love that Ryan takes your time together so seriously. I too love the tulip picture but I like the beach picture of you as well.

heather said...

I love the beam of light shining on ryan as he dances in the tulips! :)

are you still working? i'd love to see you if you have free time and are up for hanging out (though totally understand if all you want to do right now is sleep!)

Sarah said...

Ryan frollicking through the sun-beamed tulips - love it! Looking forward to seeing you this weekend.

Mark Beeson said...

Doesn't Ryan understand he needs a helmet and kneepads while spinning so dangerously on the hard concrete? Oh beware...