Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Thankfulness

And now, for your viewing pleasure I present the worst Thanksgiving clip art ever created!!










Today, I'm thankful for:

  • Salvation - The greatest gift of all!
  • Love - Ryan, my best friend and companion, loves me for all the ridiculousness that is me, is brilliant and more dedicated than anyone I know and he loves Jesus
  • Family - I have 2 incredible, supportive, encouraging, amazing families full of parents and brothers and sisters who are making great decisions and following Jesus.
  • Babies - I'm thankful for all babies, but especially for this tiny avocado-size baby growing inside of me. I can't explain the love I have for my baby already.
  • Health - It's a miracle that bodies can work right. Mine pretty much works right most days and for that I am thankful.
  • Safety - Christians all over the world are being killed every day. My heart is especially heavy for India this week. Hindu extremist groups are offering money, food and alcohol to anyone who murders Christians and destroys their homes. The going price for killing a pastor is $250. To read more about this click HERE.
  • You! I'm thankful for you! I'm thankful for this really neat online community, the blogosphere. I feel connected to you, the readers, those who leave comments and even the lurkers.
Happy Thanksgiving!!
"I will give thanks to the LORD because of his righteousness and will sing praise to the name of the LORD Most High."
Psalm 7:17

1 comment:

Grandma Bennett said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you Amber & Ryan and the little one. Keep loving Jesus.
Love,
Joann