Sunday, December 9, 2007

My Friend Sandy

I love my friend Sandy and yesterday I got to spend the day with her. She is one of the most incredible women I have ever known. We lived together at Hope - she was a transfer (which she described by putting the palm of one hand on top of the fingers on her other hand in the shape of a "T") and I had just returned from a semester abroad in Australia and came home to discover that my housing plans had fallen through which left me with no place to live! What I thought was a devastating problem turned out to be one of the best things that could have happened to me...becuase I got to live with Sandy. From the moment we met, we clicked. Sandy is dear to my heart, one of the closest and best friends that I have.

She pushes me closer to Jesus.
Do you have friends who push you closer to Jesus?

No comments: