Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Goodbye Blogger, Hello Wordpress!

I've been blogging for 5.5 years, written 1,417 posts and you've left 2,982 comments! After all that, I've grown up a bit and decided to move to wordpress. I'd love for you to meet me over at my new blog address : www.amberwire.wordpress.com!

Of course, www.amberWIRE.com will still take you there too! It's still a bit of a work-in-progress because I have to re-embed 52 videos that wouldn't transfer... other than that we're good to go!

Thanks for reading! I don't know why you do, but I think it's fun to share my crazy world with you.

See you over at amberWIRE.com!

2 comments:

yareel said...

I'm very happy to find this page. I need to to thank you for your time due to this fantastic read!! I definitely enjoyed every part of it and I have you book marked to see new stuff on your web site

vid2mp3 said...

Thanks a lot for sharing this informative blog. I am new to this field, and thus i am hoping for the similar post so that i can enhance my knowledge. Thank you.