Monday, May 24, 2010
I'd be lying if I told you that Ryan and I haven't had many conversations lately about mini-vans. It's a reality that we're staring in the face as I talk about wanting to have a whole pile of kids and as we watch the odometers on our current vehicles far exceeding the 100,000 mile mark. We both grew up in families that owned mini-vans. My mom drove a red Astro (lovingly nick-named "the brick") for decades... literally decades.
Friday, May 21, 2010
- In 12 days Ryan finds out where he matched for Fellowship! I'm so excited. Match Day is June 2!!
- Ryan's mom is taking me to see Beth Moore tonight! That was her gift to me for my first Mother's Day. I can't wait! So fun!
- I love summer weather. love love love it.
- Ruby disobeyed me this week for the first time. She has been dropping her food off the side of her highchair tray then looking at me. So that's something new to figure out how to deal with. She used to pull her hand back when I would say no, but now she drops the food anyway.
- Can Verizon get the iPhone soon... please?
- In other news, my brother Aaron and my cousin Josh fished the flats this morning and caught these beauts! Doesn't this picture make you want to go fishing?
Thursday, May 13, 2010
Tuesday, May 11, 2010
Monday, May 10, 2010
Sunday, May 9, 2010
I was reading my Uncle Andrew's blog and this picture was too good not to share. This is my beautiful Granny (my mom's mom) and her two sons John and Andrew on Easter Sunday evidently sometime in the 60's. So many things about this pic bring me joy. Happy Mother's Day!
Friday, May 7, 2010
- "As surely as you live, my lord, I am the woman who stood here beside you praying to the LORD. I prayed for this child, and the LORD has granted me what I asked of him. So now I give him to the LORD. For his whole life he will be given over to the LORD." And he worshiped the LORD there. 1 Samuel 1:26-28